Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blaine, Pearl, combines and lemonade

Happy Birthday to my cousin Blaine who is six days older than I am. He is tall, but he was squatting to be the same height as his mom, Joan.

Princess Pearl

More Princess Pearl

Matt moved the combine home to ready it for storage until milo harvest in October

Matt has been on a 'homemade lemonade' kick recently. I think he has purchased all the lemons in Russell County this week. He put Nancy to work squeezing the lemons.

The lemonade czar

Susan, is it really that much fun squeezing lemons for the lemonade czar?

Sweet Nancy after her first taste of lemonade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone interested in my automatic lemon squeezer??? I will be happy to loan it out for a few days in exchange for a nice glass of homemade lemonade! Aunt Debbie

PS Jody and I got on a lemonade kick one year and we quickly decided we needed some "electric" help! Hope you are adding an orange for every 5 lemons!