Monday, July 20, 2009

Odds and Ends and One from the past

Girls night out. Mom, Nancy, Susan and I took Karna and Fern out to eat Sunday night. You just gotta have a girls night out every so often. It is good for the soul.

Even I check the corn.

Joey has been complaining about how he lost his favorite pen. Matt and I found it in the corn field, but we left right where we found it. Joey says he is going to be mad if that pen causes damage to the combine. I say - Joey go find the pen!!

I decided to go back in time (ok, so it is only two years) and post a 'retro' photo. The first retro photo is of Kevin giving sweet Sharon a kiss. Kevin - were you in the muddy cattle pen?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wish you would have brought Joey's pen home from the corn field. He has been a real crab to live with since his pen has gone missing. Kelly

Anonymous said...

That is some corn crop!! Even grows nice pens...is that DeKalb by Monsanto???

Anonymous said...

Joey...that pen should be easy to find with that picture on MK blog!

Jody said...

Which is easier to find a needle in a haystack or a pen in a corn field? Good luck Joey!