Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun in the corn field

Kelly, where are you going? I took Hallie, Anna, Sam and Garrett to the corn field just next to Susan's house to take a photo to document the growing corn. Kelly helped corral the kids for the photo. She didn't quite make it out of the photo.

If you look closely, you can see all four kids in this photo. Reminder, you can click on the photo to make it larger.

Sam ran through the corn rows.

And Garrett also ran through the corn.

Garrett

Anna

I was sitting on the west side of the porch watching Garrett and Hallie return to the house from the sand pile. Garrett walked right through the mud puddle and I wondered if Hallie would follow.

Yep, Hallie followed her cousin Garrett and walked right through the mud. Good thing they were both wearing their mud boots.

After Hallie's walk through the mud, she stepped on the stone posts and walked on them.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great posts...keep it up...I love looking everyday for the next update!

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

I know you could have cropped me out of that picture.