Friday, June 18, 2010

My mom and my grand niece Brooklyn, note - thanks Lori for taking this photo. Hallie and I were running in the corn when this photo was taken.

Mom, Brooklyn, Hallie and MK

Hallie is on my shoulders, yes, the corn is that tall farther in the field. We realized the corn near the road is much shorter than the corn in the middle of the field. I am standing tall in the photo and Hallie is on my shoulders.

Mom and Brooklyn

When we returned to the farm (in this case the word farm means the house, shed and barn area), I saw Anna and just had to take a photo of her choice of clothes. I love the pink boots and one stripped sock. The dog in the photo is Shelby, she belongs to Matt and Lori.

Anna, cousin McKenzie and Garrett caught fireflies (or lightning bugs), that is why their hands are closed. According to McKenzie, they caught seven bugs.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Anna is all about being "Anna" let's hope she never changes...she's priceless! Great picture of Mom and Brooklyn!