Thursday, June 14, 2007

Photo of the Day - Sharon and Kevin Thielen (my nephew and his wife)



This photo was taken as Kevin and Sharon were hauling cows to summer grass. A big shout-out to Sharon for cooking a delicious meal on Wednesday evening. We enjoyed grilled rib-eye steaks (from Thielen Beef), new potatoes (that Sharon dug from her own garden Wednesday morning at 5:00 am), and apple salad. Thanks Sharon!! Her husband Kevin isn't too bad either. He sends me phone photos to let me know what is happening at the farm. Kevin doesn't need to send a text with the photos - I know what he is saying because 'a picture is worth a thousand words.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Kay- Not happy with the picture.

Kevin

P.S. Sharon says that is what I look like.

Anonymous said...

I think you are BOTH good looking. Glad to see you both - this blog has been good for many things for many people